D) Provides a clear focus for matching the CSI processes to financial planning
13. Which of the following are objectives of the Release and Deployment Management process?
1. To ensure there are clear release and deployment plans
2. To ensure that skills and knowledge are transferred to operations and support staff
3. To ensure there is minimal unpredicted impact on production services
4. To provide cost justifiable IT capacity that is matched to the needs of the business
A) 1, 2 and 3 only
b) All of the above
c) 1 and 3 only
d) 1, 3 and 4 only
14. Which of the following questions is NOT answered by Service Portfolio Management?
a) How should our resources and capabilities be allocated?
b) What opportunities are there in the market?
c) Why should a customer buy these services?
d) What are the pricing or chargeback models?
15. Which of the following statements are NOT included in Access Management?
1. Verifying the identity of users requesting access to services
2. Setting the rights or privileges of systems to allow access to authorized users
3. Defining security policies for system access
4. Monitoring the availability of systems that users should have access to
A) 3 and 4 only
b) 1 and 3 only
c) 2 and 3 only
d) 1 and 2 only
16. Application Management is NOT responsible for?
a) Documenting and maintaining the technical skills required to manage and support Applications
b) Managing applications through their lifecycle
c) Assisting in the decision to build or buy new software
D) Developing operational functionality required by the business
17. If something cannot be measured, it should not be documented within which of the following?
a) The Glossary of Terms
B) A Service Level Agreement
c) An Incident Management record
d) A Configuration Item (CI)
18. What is the purpose of the Request Fulfillment Process?
A) Dealing with Service Requests from the users
b) Making sure all requests within an IT Organization is fulfilled
c) Ensuring fulfillment of Change Requests
d) Making sure the Service Level Agreement is met
19. Which of the following areas would technology help to support during the Service Transition phase of the lifecycle?
1. Data mining and workflow tools
2. Measurement and reporting systems
3. Release and Deployment technology
4. Process Design
A) 1, 2 and 3 only
b) 1, 3 and 4 only
c) 2, 3 and 4 only
d) All of the above
20. Which of the following statements is CORRECT about ‘good practice’?
a) It can be used to drive an organization forward
B) It is something that is in wide industry use
c) It is always documented in international standards
d) It is always based on ITIL
21. Consider the following statements:
1. A Process should be traceable to a specific trigger
2. A characteristic of the “Process” is that it is performance driven and able to be measured
Which of the above statements are CORRECT?
a) 1 only
B) All of the above
c) None of the above
d) 2 only
22. “Warranty of a service” means which of the following?
a) The service is fit for purpose
b) There will be no failures in applications and infrastructure associated with the service
c) All service-related problems are fixed free of charge for a certain period of time