A. A process is continuous and has no end date, whereas a project has a finite lifespan
B. A project is continuous and has no end date, whereas a process has a finite lifespan.
C. A process stops when the objective has been achieved, whereas a project does not stop when the objective is met.
D. In a project the focus is not on the result, whereas with a process the result is important
18. Which of the following is the correct set of steps for the Continual Service improvement (CSI) Model?
A. Devise a strategy; Design the solution; Transition into production; Operate the Solution; continually improve
B. Where do we want to be?; How do we get there?; How do we check we arrived; How do we keep the momentum going?
C. identifies the required business outcomes; Plan how to achieve the outcomes; Implement the plan; Check the plan has been properly implemented; improve the solution
D. What is the vision?; Where are we now?; Where do we want to be?; How do we get there?; Did we get there?; How do we keep the momentum going?
19. What is the meaning of the term Serviceability?
A. The degree of availability of the IT services that can be offered
B. The degree of support that the Service Desk provides to the customer
C. The degree to which the provision of IT services can be supported by maintenance contracts
D. The degree to which the services agreed in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) are complied with
20. A user reports a PC problem to the Service Desk. A Service Desk representative determines that the PC is defective and indicates that according to the services catalogue, the PC will be replaced within three hours. Which ITIL process is responsible for having this user's PC replaced within three hours?
A. Availability Management
B. Change Management
C. Configuration Management
D. Service Level Management
21. Which of the following statements is CORRECT?
A The Configuration Management System (CMS) is part of the Known Error Data Base (KEDB)
B. The Service Knowledge Management System (SKMS) is part of the CMS
C. The KEDB and the CMS form part of the larger SKMS
D. The CMS is partof the Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB)
22. Information is regularly exchanged between Problem Management and Change Management. What information is this?
A. Known Errors from Problem Management, on the basis of which Change Management can generate Requests for Change (RFCs)
B. RFCs resulting from Known Errors
C. RFCs from the users that Problem Management passes on to Change Management
D. RFCs from the Service Desk that Problem Management passes on to Change Management
23. Which form of outsourcing provides domain based business expertise?
A. Application Service Provision
B. Business Process Outsourcing
C. Knowledge Process Outsourcing
24. Where are activities documented with the aim of improving an IT service?
A. Service Catalogue
B. Service Improvement Program
C. Service Level Agreement (SLA)
D. Service Quality Plan (SQP)
Changes are divided into categories.
What criterion defines a category for a change?