A. The consequences of the change such as limited, substantial, significant, etc
B. The speed with which the change is made
C. The sequence in which the change is made
D. The Request for Change number that the change is assigned
In IT Service Continuity Management various precautionary measures are taken, for example using an emergency power provision.
Which of the following ITIL processes could also initiate this kind of measure?
A. Availability Management
B. Capacity management
C. Change Management
D. Incident Management
27. What is a request to replace something within the IT infrastructure called?
A. Replacement Request
B. Request for Change
C. Request for Release
D. Service Request
28. Which ITIL process manager requires a report specifying the duration of an interruption of a Configuration Item?
A. Availability Manager
B. Incident Manager
C. Problem Manager
D. Service Level Manager
29. Which of the following steps from the continual improvement Model is missing?
1. What Is the vision?
2. Where are we now?
3. Where do we want to be?
4. How do we get there?
5. Did we get there?
A. What is the ROI
B. How much did it cost.
C. How do we keep the momentum going.
D. What is the VOI?
30. Which of the following best describes the goal of Information Security Management Process?
A. To align IT security with business security and ensure that information security is effectively managed in all service and Service Management activities’.
B. To ensure that that the information security risks are appropriately managed and enterprise information resources are used responsibly.
C. To provide a focus for all aspects of IT security and manage all IT security activities.
D. To provide the strategic direction for security activities and ensures objectives are achieved
31. Which of the following statements about Supplier and Contract Database (SCD) are correct?
1. A database or structured Document used to manage Supplier Contracts throughout their Lifecycle.
2. The SCD contains key Attributes of all Contracts with Suppliers
3. Its never part of the Service Knowledge Management System.
4. Maintaining it is responsibility of Supplier management process
A. 1 & 2 only
B. 1, 2 & 3
C. 1, 2 & 4
D. All of above
32. Which of the following will complete the Four P's of Service Design?
33. What does Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) mean?
A. Average uptime of a service
B. Average downtime of a service
C. Average time between two consecutive incidents
D. Average time of the breakdown-free period within a measured period
34. Which of the following statements is true about the term Event?
A. A change of state which has significance for the management of a Configuration Item or IT service.
B. The term Event is also used to mean an Alert or notification created by any IT Service, configuration Item or Monitoring tool.
C. Events typically require IT Operations personnel to take actions, and often lead to Incidents being logged
D. All of above
35. Which of the following is the best description of the contents of the Definitive Media Library (DML)?
A. Copies of all software versions that are needed
B. Copies of all live software programs