The life story of Philip , the last owner of the Browbach castle. 72, she was 20 years
24) The decline of all castles: the period and the cause. 16 century, 1479 – the there nobody to inheriting the castle
25) What happened to the Browbach castle in 1945? American bombards destroyed it
26) How are medival castles used today? As hotels.
- Art styles: Classicism and Neo-Classicism. Symmetry and accuracy, Imitation antique samples, high painted ceilings with a stucco moulding, arches, columns. Style of refined luxury.
- Art styles: Gothic. To change loading distribution in a building and considerably to facilitate its walls and overlapping. Thanks to the given invention architects of the Middle Ages could increase considerably the area and height of erected constructions.
- Art styles: Baroque. Baroque distinctive features are spatial scope, splendour, magnificence and luxury. "Vicious", "dismissed", «inclined to excesses»
- Art styles: Rococo. Style of rococo was Baroque taste continuation. Refinement, big decorative нагруженность interiors and compositions, a graceful ornamental rhythm, a great attention to mythology, erotic situations, personal comfort.
- Art styles: Mannierism. Raised спиритуализм, oblongness or even деформированность figures, intensity of poses (контрапост), the unusual or freakish effects connected with the sizes, illumination or prospect, use of caustic chromatic scale, congestion of a composition etc.
- Art styles: Fauvism. Use of bright contrast colours, two-regularity in the image of subjects, their deformation, absence of a plot of product
- Art styles: Naturalism.Naturalism in art refers to the depiction of realistic objects in a natural setting. a type of art that pays attention to very accurate and precise details, and portrays things as they are.
- Art styles: Romanticism. the expressiveness and mood of color, Occurrence of metal designs, The image strong (frequently rebellious) passions and the characters spiritualised and the salutary nature.
- Art styles: Impressionism and Post-Impressionism. The moving, ephemeral, escaping world, therefore accent — on the present and for this leaving instant. The impressionism prefers light, a touch, colour vibration.
- Art styles: Cubism. Use is underlined геометризованных conditional forms, aspiration to "shatter" real objects on stereometric primitive things.
- Art styles: Dada. It is expressed in separate scandalous tricks — an intaking scribble (roots modern граффити), the pseudo-drawings which do not have any sense, combinations of casual subjects.
- Art styles: Social Realism. pictures of life's struggles; often depicting working class activities as heroic.
- Art styles: Socialist Realism. Socialist realism is teleologically-oriented style which has as its purpose the furtherance of the goals of socialism and communism. Although related, it should not be confused with Social realism a type of art that realistically depicts subjects of social concern. Unlike Social realism, Socialist realism often glorifies the roles of the poor.
- Art styles: Symbolism. Aspiration to innovation, cosmopolitism and an extensive range of influences
- Art styles: Fluxus.
- Art styles: Abstract Expressionism.
17. Art styles: Surrealism. works feature the element of surprise, unexpected juxtapositions and non sequitur;
18. Art styles: Pop-Art. mass-produced visual commodities of popular culture is contiguous with the perspective of fine art. Pop removes the material from its context and isolates the object, or combines it with other objects, for contemplation. The concept of pop art refers not as much to the art itself as to the attitudes that led to it.