Act dialogues according to the situations
1. You are booking a table for two in a restaurant. Ask a waiter about the menu, the most delicious things on the menu, drinks.
2. You and your friend are strolling around the town. You want to have a quick snack, but your friend is really hungry and wants to go to a café.
3. In the street a stranger asks you about where in Tyumen he can have a cheap but tasty meal. Recommend some eateries in Tyumen and say how to get there.
4. You are a guest at the Metropolis restaurant. A delicious meal is over but the bill includes two dishes you didn’t order. Explain the situation to a waiter.
7. You are a waiter in a Russian (Italian, French, etc.) restaurant. A very curious guest from abroad asks you about the dishes on the menu: what they are made of, how they taste. Explain and
“promote” the menu so as to make him order as many dishes as possible.
8. You are a student so you don’t have much money. But you want to have a budget birthday party and invite your friends to a café (pizzeria). Book a table, discuss the menu with a manager and don’t forget about low prices!
You can see various menus below. Choose any menu and role-play the dialogue with your friends in pairs and groups.