B. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the phrasal verbs in the box
Test 1 - Module 1
A. Choose the correct option a, b, c or d to complete the sentences.
1.Julie is very quiet tonight. She had a(n) time at school today.
2. My father has married for a second time and my is from Portugal.
3.Did you remember to pack your ? Your grandmother won’t let you wear shoes
inside her house.
4.Joe lives in the suburbs and spends a lot of time as a on buses.
5.My friend me that he would not be late again.
6.Is Terry to become a doctor, in your opinion?
7.Chris has been to move because the neighbourhood has become very
8. Are you with this computer program?
B. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the phrasal verbs in the box.
get on with hang out break up dig up
freeze up come along hand down hear from
1.Kerry, we are going to the supermarket. Why don’t you with us?
2. When Sean saw Alice for the first time, he and didn’t know what to
3.The antique desk has been through my mother’s side of the family.
4. The workmen will have to the road carefully. There may be an
5. How are you the people at work nowadays?
6.It is sad that George and Sally have after three years together.
7.Do you expect to Jack this weekend? If you do, please say ‘hi’ to
8. I’ll be home at about 10 o’clock, Mum. I am going to with the guys