Validity, order of conclusion and changing obligatory insurance treaty
1.Obligatory insurance treaty is concluded for 1 year and prolonged annually except the cases provided by this paragraph.
The owners of transport means registered in foreign states and temporary used on the territory of Russian Federation conclude obligatory insurance treaty for the whole period of such transport means temporary usage but not less than 15 calendar days.
Obtaining transport means (purchase, inheritance, acceptance in gift etc.) its owner has a right to conclude obligatory insurance treaty for the period of movement to the place of transport means registration.
Registering transport means its owner must present to an employee of register agency insurance policy of obligatory insurance, proving the conclusion of obligatory insurance treaty for the period of 1 year.
2. Owner of transport means has a right for free choice of assurer fulfilling obligatory insurance.
Assurer has no right to refuse in conclusion of obligatory insurance treaty to the owner of transport means, addressed to him with application for conclusion of obligatory insurance treaty and presented the documents according to the present Rules.
3. For conclusion of obligatory insurance treaty insurer presents the following documents to assurer:
a) application for conclusion of obligatory insurance treaty according to annex №l;
b) passport or other identity card (if insurer is a physical person);
c) certificate about legal body registration (if insurer is a legal body, registered in Russian Federation);
d) transport means passport or certificate of transport means registration, pointed in application for conclusion obligatory insurance treaty;
e) letter of attorney for driving transport means pointed in application for conclusion obligatory insurance treaty or any other document proving the right for ownership of this transport means;
f) driving license (or its copy) of a person, admitted to drive transport means and also a document proving the driver's right for driving (in case if obligatory insurance treaty is concluded with condition that only definite persons can be admitted to drive this transport means).
3.1As agreed by Parties insurer has a right to present copies of documents necessary for conclusion of obligatory insurance treaty.
Insurer is responsible for entirety and authenticity of information and documents, provided to assurer.
3.2. Insurer while fulfilling application for conclusion of obligatory insurance treaty doesn't fill line "State registration sign" if for the moment of conclusion obligatory insurance treaty his transport means hasn't passed state registration in fixed order. After state registration of transport means and reception of state registration sign insurer must tell number of state registration sign during 3 working days to the assurer who makes the corresponding record in the blank of obligatory insurance policy.
4. While concluding obligatory insurance treaty the owner of transport means, registered in foreign state and temporary used at the territory of Russian Federation presents the documents, described in items b), d) and f) of paragraph 15 of the present Rules.
5. While concluding obligatory insurance treaty assurer has a right to make inspection of transport means at insurer's place of residence (at location of legal body) if something else is not stipulated in agreement of the parties.
6. Together with application for conclusion of obligatory insurance treaty the insurer presents information about quantity and character of insurance cases, about performed and oncoming insurance payments, period of insurance, about being considered and unregulated demands of injured and other information about insurance in the period of treaty validity (hereafter referred to as information about insurance), given to him by assurer with which the latest obligatory insurance treaty was concluded in the order provided by paragraph 35 of the present Rules. The information about insurance is not presented by a person concluding obligatory insurance treaty for the first time or concluding obligatory insurance treaty for a new bought transport means and also by a person who reconcludes obligatory insurance treaty at the same assurer annually. While concluding obligatory insurance treaty, involving driving of transport means only by certain drivers (limited usage) the insurer presents to the assurer information about insurance about every driver.
3. Match a line in A with a translation in B. Then make sentebces withso, because, and or.but.